Sponsorship is frequently portrayed as overpriced and of little value to one’s business. If at all considered, then only in professional sports, “anything else is not worth it anyway”.
This couldn’t be further from the truth!
Sponsorship is an alternative form of advertising. While advertising is not popular with people in general – information overload comes to mind – sponsorship is commonly very well received. 75% of the population holds a positive view of the idea of sponsorship.
Therefore it’s a good idea to use sponsorship as a diverse platform to reach your target group in newfound ways.
And what’s more: all this is available at a favorable price/performance ratio.
So why become a sponsor in the first place?
Sponsorship will help…
- enhance your image and achieve a positive image transfer
- boost your company profile
- approach your target group directly
- support your marketing and communication goals
- enhance customer loyalty and employee motivation