SEPAWA® CONGRESS 2023 – Sponsoring Booklet
27. June 2023
Sponsoring – Take the Chance
Do you want to highlight your products, company and services at SEPAWA® CONGRESS 2023?
We have the perfect solution for you! With our sponsorship offers, you have the opportunity to present yourself to a wide audience and enhance your visibility.
For more details, check out our newsletter…
Forum for Innovation 2023 – CALL FOR PAPERS
12. April 2023
FORUM FOR INNOVATION – CALL FOR PAPERS OPEN NOW
The Forum for Innovation opens the opportunity to our exhibitors to present their innovations to the visitors of the SEPAWA® CONGRESS 2023. The focus is mainly on new developments of ingredients, processes, active agents, formulations, sustainability and much more.
We would like to invite you to submit your abstract for lectures and posters.
SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE 2023 – CALL FOR PAPERS
8. February 2023
SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE – CALL FOR PAPERS OPEN NOW
The SEPAWA® CONGRESS is jointly organized by SEPAWA® e.V., the German Society of Scientific and Applied Cosmetics (DGK e.V.) and the Division of Detergent Chemistry of the German Chemical Society (GDCh).
The SEPAWA® CONGRESS comprises the European Detergents Conference (EDC by GDCh), the SEPAWA® e.V. Conference (with the cooperation of the SEPAWA® e.V. specialist groups DGP, CAT and LUV) and the Cosmetic Science Conference (CSC by DGK e.V.).
We would like to invite you to submit your scientific lecture and poster abstracts for the SEPAWA® CONGRESS 2023.
The following topics from the three conferences have been selected:
- SEPAWA® – Fragrance: “ARTelier & Scent: Perfume Design, Society & Economical Value”
- SEPAWA® – Home Care & Industrial and Institutional Cleaning: “Sustainable Innovations for Detergents and Cleaners”
- SEPAWA® – Sustainability: “Sustainability and Legal Requirements in a World of Change”
- SEPAWA® – Personal Care: “Cosmetic Compass: Trends, Limits and Goals“
- SEPAWA® – Sustainable Packaging for Home and Personal Care
- EDC – Fundamental Research: “Polymers in Water – Quo vadis?”
- CSC – Cosmetic Science: “Science Behind Cosmetics”
The common focus in all categories is sustainability, environmental friendliness and holistic approach. We also welcome contributions on regulatory changes. It is important that the contribution has a sound scientific basis.
Abstract Guidelines Lectures and Poster
- Focus: Scientific topic with the aspect of research. Commercial content is not allowed. No stating of company or brand name
- Abstract: Title max.15 words/ text max. 300 words (per language GER/ENG)
- Authors: Complete company/university details and name
- Duration lecture incl. discussion: 30 min.
- Lecture language: English or German
- Poster language: English
We are looking forward to receiving your submissions by 29 March 2023 at the latest.
After this date the selection process begins.
Your SEPAWA® Organising Team
Submit Your Abstract Now