SEPAWA Congress 2019 – Get-Together & The Scent of Season
25. February 2019
Wednesday, 23 October 2019
from 06:00 – 09:00 pm in Foyer 3
Call for Fragrance – We are looking for flavorsome companies!
Spring, summer, fall and winter. Each season enchants us with its own unique character. We enjoy seasonal fruit and vegetables, sunbathe or speed down the snow-covered slopes. We associate different emotions and fragrances with each season, and this year, we would like to make it possible for everyone to experience them.
We invite you to develop the fragrance for winter, summer, spring or fall together with SEPAWA e.V. and DGP and create the get-together in collaboration with us.
Launch the Fragrance Season with us!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Your SEPAWA Team
… the framework for the event and take care of the bottling, appropriate presentation areas and brand appearance.
… creates the scent for a season and presents it with a short moderation at the Get-Together.
Interested in actively shaping our Fragrance Event?
Send us an email by 15 March 2019, telling us which fragrance, favorite and alternative, you would like to create.
The selection will be announced by 22 March 2019.
> Submit Application!
- Call for Fragrance opens ⇒ 25 February 2019
- Call for Fragrance closes ⇒ 15 March 2019
- Selection of Event Partner ⇒ 22 March 2019
- First fragrance samples for
inspection to e.V. & DGP ⇒ 03 May 2019
- Feedback SEPAWA e.V. & DGP ⇒ 17 May 2019 (estimated)
- Finalizing of the fragrances
incl. delivery to our bottler ⇒ 14 June 2019
- Matching of the graphic elements,
contents and presentation ⇒ 01 August 2019
Would you like more detailed information on presentation, procedures & brand presentation?
No problem, I am happy to help you!
Scientific Conference – Call for Papers
13. February 2019
to Sunday, 31.03.2019
Scientific Conference – Call for Papers Open Now
We would like to invite you to submit your scientific lectures and posters for the SEPAWA Congress 2019.
The following topics have been selected:
- Personal Care: “Personalization and customized beauty”
- Home Care: “Opportunities and challenges of the future”
- Legislative, Environment, Consumer Group: “Sustainability and legal requirements in a world of change”
- Flavour & Fragrance: “Fragrances in consumer products – how they work and what they can do”
We are looking forward to receiving your submissions by 31. March 2019 at the latest.
> Submit your Abstract!
Your SEPAWA Team